1. Minimalist Expectations: Preliminary Assumptions, with a Review of Some Familiar Notions.
2. From Rules to Principles and Beyond: A Strongly Constructivist System, with a Detailed Presentation of Phrase뻮tructure.
3. The Economy of Derivations: Featuring Movements of Various Sorts and Ways to Constrain Them.
4. The Economy of Representations: Featuring Chain Uniformity and Case.
5. The Last Resort Character of Linguistic Computations: On What Drives the Movement Operation and Related Topics.
6. LF Processes: Why We (Don뭪?) Need Them and What They Might Be.
7. Roles, Cycles, Binding and Related Problems: Including a Discussion of Open Questions Relating Wh뻧ovement.