원하시는 결과가 없으시면 문의 주시거나 다른 검색어를 입력해보세요.
Since the original publication of "Helicopter Dynamics by A.R.S. Bramwell in 1976, this book has become the definitive text on helicopter dynamics. As such it is an essential aid to those studying the behavior of helicopters. The second edition builds on the strengths of the original, and hence the approach of the first edition is retained. The authors provide a detailed summary of helicopter aerodynamics, stability, control, structural dynamics, vibration, and aeroelastic and aeromechanical stability.
1. Basic mechanics of rotor systmes and helicopter flight
2. Rotor aerodynamics in axial flight
3. Rotor aerodynamics and dynamics in forward flight
4. Trim and performance in axial and forward flight
5. Flight dynamics and control
6. Rotor aerodynamics in forward flight
7. Structural dynamics of elastic blades
8. Rotor induced vibration
9. Aeroelastic and aeromechanical behaviour
City University, UK
등록된 학습자료가 없습니다.
등록된 정오표가 없습니다.